Thursday, January 17, 2008

やった!やっち!やっつ!やって!やっと!

やった!やっち!やっつ!やって!やっと!

やったー!!!!^0^

やっと やっつの試験をやってしまいました! やっち!

Actually, they were 6 exams, but I needed to use “yattsu” to complete the sentence/(^-^)
And for “yacchi” you can consider it as a new Japanese word from my inventing©. And yes, you can give it a meaning :)


So, it’s my first vacation day. How nice!


Finally, after a very tiring and busy semester, I will take a rest. This time, “tiring” means tiring, extremely tiring, and “busy” means busy. Going to the university 6 days a week, taking lectures from 8 a.m. until 8p.m. , scarifying the holidays and break hours learning and searching for ideas for the final project, …..
And I thought I could finish 1000 kanji during this semester! How dreamy the girls are!**
Anyway, THIS SEMESTER HAS FINISHED! And today is my first day off day! (Or should I say, 25 days off)
So, What I will do?

<إن شاء الله>

Many things were flying in my mind during the final exams period. Beside studying kanji, I will continue practicing yoga with my dear friend S-san, I will memorize Holy Quran, but before that I will search again for a teacher to supervise me. I will continue studying Japanese with my very kind teacher, m-sensei.
And the most enjoyable part, my mother will teach me and m-sensei cooking! Specifically the Arabian cooking! Specifically, the Syrian cooking! Specifically, Aleppo-ian cooking! I wonder how my trials will look like, I will post on the blog my non-awkward trials^^ (if there are non-awkward ones)
I will continue my level 1 Japanese class for my friends and neighbors. I will make with my friends a winter festival for the doing-nothing-sitting-in-home children. I will learn from S-san’s daughters some music, and teach them mathematics and physics. I will watch my favorite programs on Resalah-tv. I will watch a lot of anime (good anime, ofcourse). I will edit and finalize my translation of “yuunagi no machi” manga. And I will start an anime project with my friend H-chan.

< /إن شاء الله>

(this holiday seems more tiring than the last semester!:|?)

And of course I will post on my blog! Desu kara, tanoshimi ni shite kudasai^^
Dewa shiturei shimasu. I will put a schedule my specified tasks. And I hope I will not do something that I will “やっちます” it. ^^

Mata ne!

7 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

OMEDETOU~!
You seem to have a very busy schedule!
Actually, I have a lot too in my "Insha'Alla" tag ^^
...YACCHI!!
(you can consider it here to mean BANZAI) ww

momiji said...

kanji-chan, Arigatou!
so so, i have another thing to do in my tag, did you visit the embassy home page lately? there is a WONDERFULL event !!
please check this link
please notice the events on 26 and 27 of january!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

momiji san,
yea i know about this great event that i probably wont be able to attend (T_T) .I'll try my best to come.

Arwa said...

Salam momiji ,

How is everything going on with you ?
and your to-do list ?
btw: I was looking for more info about that event !!
I CAN'T believe it :P
Animations here ..eh , I must be dreaming :\

momiji said...

kanji-chan , hope to see you there^^ ganbatte kudasai ne
Arwa san, it's not a dream, it's animation! and here in Jordan.
(nihongo no gakusei no okage desu ne^^) that's happened because of the hard work of the japanese language students^^
hope to see you there also^^
did you enjoy the snow?

Arwa said...

Hey ,

Just wanted to ask you if you've updated your blog Language settings ?

I Can 'see' the jabanease letters !
I was able to view them instead of the '???' marks !,on my PC at home and in the Uni labs !

I think it's better now !

momiji said...

i didn't update any settings, i think the problem was in the computer u use. next time, try:
view > encoding > unicode
any way, i'm glad that u could see them now^_^