Monday, September 29, 2008

素敵なアド!

Usually when I watch a drama, the worst time is when the commercials break starts!
But nowadays I started to like some commercials, I like the idea they use.

One commercial that I liked a lot, and I was waiting for the commercials break to start so I can watch it, was zain's advertisement in Ramadan.
Actually, I noticed that I like all zain's ads, what I like is the universality and the humanity that the ad presents.



Note: This post is just to show my personal opinion about zain's commercials. Please don't consider it as a commercial! ;)

5 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Well I generally hate all zain ads, but this one is an exception :)

Saemon 左衛門 said...

This and Qatura are awesome. Very well done and classy, I think.

And people are all over them, I know two atleast who put this poem as a ringback tone..

Also about Qatura, I love how blends education and fun.

Biraru said...

Usually I don't notice about ads .. but this one is amazing .. I liked it when I've watched it for the first time ; and of course just now I knew it was an ad for zain ^^;

momiji said...

mina san comment wo doumo arigatou!

amani san, you have to watch "Qatura" also, as saemon san said it is awesome.^^

saemon san, me too! it is my ring tone for now ^^

bilal san, that also what i like in zain's ad, you don't feel that you are watching a commercial!

dewa ne!

rua said...

Usually I hate ads but sometimes when I see a good ad I feel really happy ^-^