Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shiria kara ^^

Salam minasan !
Ohisashiburi desu!
I'm sending this post from Aleppo.
I have been in Syria for more than two weeks, and during this period I have never connect to the internet nor touch my laptop! No time! I went to many nice places, I visited my relatives, I ate delicious foods.... and today I opened my email to see a HUGE number of unread emails! I need another two weeks to read them all~~

Anyway, I'm enjoying my time here Alhamdulellah, and I realized something: no need for technology to be happy!

Expect many posts about Syria after I come back to Jordan! ^^

dewa mata!

3 comments:

Biraru said...

الحمد لله على السلامة

You reminded me; when I go to my family I can't find anytime for internet ^^'
why are coming back to Jordan?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Hope you had a comfortable trip!
Wana go back home too~
Looking forward for the coming posts!^_^

momiji said...

Bilal san, kanji_chan doumo arigatou gozaimasu! ^^
tsugi no post wo otanoshimi ni shite kudasai!
watashi no kazoku wa yorudan ni sundeimasu kara, yorudan ni kaerimashita :)