Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Friendly Interrupt^^

It is not from my habits to post more than one post a week, or sometimes a month. also, this post should be about the 9th speech contest. but i will break the routine this time.
you can consider this post as an interrupt. friendly one ^^



today, after taking some interesting and "cold" lectures, i returned to home to have some hot lunch, while watching tv.
And while i was eating and enjoying the "Mulokhya" (is it pronounced like this?) while i was enjoying it there was a surprize waiting for me on the tv.



A new vedio clip for one of my favourite songs, for one of my favourite artists^^

I finished my lunch quickly, and hurried to my computer (not the desktop icon) , to download the song, so i can hear it when i want. It took me 3 hours to download it , since i'm using the dial-up connection :B. But i'm so glad that i found it on the internet ^_^, i became very excited to post it on my blog.



The artist called "Mohammed Munther Sarmini" he is an engineer, and that what i like about his songs, you can notice in them what they call "The engineering sense". i watched them many times to notice that 0_0

leave you with the song^_^



please click on the link below,,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TMO_jzzvLPM#

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

mezurashii ne~! an artist with the "Engineering Sense"! ww

momiji said...

sou desu ne^^
for me, i hope to be a mangaka with that sense :)