Wednesday, March 26, 2008

まだ夏じゃない、よかったー!^^

Because of the very hot weather last two days, I was about to consider that spring has finished and now we are in summer, that was until today came.
Wedensday in this semester is to be considered as my national holiday (like the Homs people in Syria :D), but because our teacher is very kind, he re-explained for me and two of my friends the lecture we missed before (remember the Mprocessor lecture?), so I had to go to the university from 8 o’clock.
I miss this time, cause my lectures this semester are somehow late.It is a very refreshing time.
After the lecture finished, and Alhamdulllah I understood every word in it, because it was just like a private lesson, I had to return back to home to continue enjoying my “national holiday”. i decided to break the routine, so I came back walking. Usually I come back by bus or taxi (depending on my mood). I like to return walking but my “yowai karada” disappoints me. But today’s weather was really opposeless.^^
It was a very nice walk, with a lightweight bag, some water and suppai “Mike and Ike”.
I take some photos for the nice green double sides of the road. Not many ones, because every time I holded my camera to took a photo, people in the street looked at me in a strange way. After some pictures, I felt shy and completed my way to home quitely.





At home, all my brothers were at school. So it was very quiet.^o^
My mother sent me to the near “dokkan” to buy some milk and cream for her cake. Some times I feel myself helpful.^^. It is a rare feeling for me :(.
Anyway, It was very nice “walk trip”, (I like to add a “trip” for every thing -_^).


And, Alhamdulellah for another spring day.


more spring pictures are on the way :)

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

lol same here! during the past 3 or 4 extremely hot days I was like "mou natsu????" lool but thank God today's weather was perfect!! kimochi ii ne~~~
nice pictures^^ 4get about people, just enjoy! ;)

Anonymous said...

sutekina nikki desune.
aruiteiru momijisan wo yoku souzou dekimashita!

yorudan no haru, i miss it very much, even here has also beautiful spring.

K-s