Monday, November 19, 2007

First of all...

Minasan konnichiwa!
Hajimemashite!

This is my first post on this blog, hope you will like what I will post latear.
I made this blog to share with everyone what I have learnt in Japanese Language untill now.
I will post my trials in translation from Japanese to Arabic and vice versa.
I also wanna share with you some anime songs, pictures, clips... etc.
please keep watching my blog from while to while and I will wait for your comments!



Douzo Yoroshiku!!

3 comments:

Saemon 左衛門 said...

hoho..

one more blog from jordan about japan and japanese!

tanoshi mi shiteimasu.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

sugoi sugoi!!!
welcome to the club! :)
omoshiroi posuto wo tanoshimi ni shiteimasu!

momiji said...

saemon san, kanji_chan, comment wo doumo arigatou ne! next post wo tanoshimi ni shite kuadasi ne!