Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anime Book! Library!! JU!!!

Yesterday I went to the library of the university to search for a book about baseball, you know the library is very huge and the books are very old. And the way they are arranged is really terrible, the roofs are very close to each other, when I stand between them I think that I'm in a grave!! . Anyway, we have to visit it sometimes. I went to one of the new computers to find the number of the book I want to search for. (really, the new computers are the only thing that I like in the library!).




I found the number, it was about 700, and went to the specific roof, and started searching for the specific book.




While my eyes was going up and down, left and right between the books. I read many names, and themes. Music, different sports, arts, Anime, songs,... "But, wait a minute, Did I read "A N I M E" right now! "




I returned my eyes to make sure. Oh I can't believe it! It's Anime! Oh I can read it "A-N-I-M-E", and before I stretsh my hand to get the book, I thought " Maybe, it's not the Anime which I know, may be it's a abbreviation for "Archologist Neutural Integrated Medical Enhancment" , or something like that. Finally I hold myself and I hold the book, and read the title:










IT IS AN ANIME BOOK! shinjirarenai, and it's not old, it's new! totally new! It seems that no one has read it before! Ofcourse, who will think that there is just a book in the library!


Ok, now, I need to reorder my ideas. I'm in the library of the university of jordan, and I'm holding a book of Anime! Japanese Anime! I hold my self and set on a table near me. And started to read, it took me about an hour to finish the first chapter of the book, I never set to read a book for a complete hour without rest, even my study books. This book is about every thing about anime, it's is analytical approach about anime, it analyse the way of drawing, the way of talking, the characters, the good points and the bad ones, and every thing we always think about anime. And guess what! the writer of the book is An american university professor! She is recognized expert on anime! And she wrote in the book that Anime is not just for "children" like what most of Adults think.
The book is about 350 pages, it has some pictures too. But when you read it, you will understand the "anime culture" more. I will show the book to every one who I meet, so they will know that anime is an important thing and not just "a game for children"!




I think I wil start to like the library from now on!!


Leave you with some pics!





yesterday, I returned home late!! I was in the library all the time, kaetta ato de, haha ni shikararemashita! :'( (demo, anime no tame desu kara daijoubu desu ne! -_^)

9 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

eeeee! JU datte?? omoshiroi!^^
kyoumi aru ne~! yomitai na~~!
(´・ω・`)

momiji said...

kyoumi ga aru ne, Amani-san ni itsuka attara misemasu yo ! soshite, chotto hon ni tsuite blog de kakimasu. ^^

Arwa said...

Salaaaam ,

What a post !!!!!
If you didn't notice ,our JU's library is really developing alot of things there !

And hey girl , wanna see that book ,as soon as you can :P !

momiji said...

Salam Arwa! how r u doing?
I know that JU's library is developing, but the books are still very old, specially Engineering books!
in japanese they say "dango hana yori" it means that the inside of the thing is more important than the shape or the outside!
I will show u the book! promise!:)

Arwa said...

Hiz ,

Am doing good ,u ?
check my page ,I'll be posting in Arabic, English , and German :]
(I've already done that :P )

For you, I'll be checking yours very often , so keep posting !:}

I'll SMS you for that book !

p.s: plz remove the word verification , I hate it :P
you can moderate u comments ,instead !

Anonymous said...

Hi H san
what a very nice blog you made
i liked the idea of this blog, to translate things from japanese to arabic and vice versa. its very brave idea but it carry some responsibility so gambbate kudasai.

about that anime book, i cant wait untill i read it, i think its exciting thing to read about the "anime"in "logical way" :)

momiji said...

OOps! machigaeta!

s-chan>> comment wo domo arigatou, mata comment wo kudasai! soshte, blog de tetsudatte kurenai? I need your help.

Arwa-chan>> I removed the verification word,>>Enjoy!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ever watched "hana yori dango" ?
Personally i knew about the "hana yori dango" saying from it :D

..sore yori, momiji san no hontou no namae ha?^^;

momiji said...

sou desu ne, "hana yori dango" to iimasu, demo zannen desu ga, mada mita koto ga arimasen.
watashi wa "Hasna" to moushimasu.
Douzo yoroshiku ! ^_^